  • Subject: RE: Data queue space
  • From: neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:59:17 -0400

The one work answer is "Upgrade".
You're the author of your own misfortune.  It's long past the time you
should have gotten off V3R7, which is no longer supported by IBM.  Do you
still run Windows 3.1  on your PC ?    :-)

Neil Palmer         DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
                                             AS/400~~~~~
Markham,  Ontario,   Canada    ___________          ___  ~
Phone: (905) 474-4890  x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:   (905) 474-4898          oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com        AS/400e  The Ultimate Business Machine

"Alistair Rooney" <alistairr@tbsa.co.za>@midrange.com on 2000/08/02
09:46:48