  • Subject: RE: Is Ops Navigator slow for others too?
  • From: Pascal Bellerose <pascal.bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:40:56 -0400

Title: RE: Is Ops Navigator slow for others too?
BTW where do you pick the Config files? I was aware of trying to change those, because I've noticed a couple of them so I didn'T know which one is to be changed...

Thanks

Pascal Bellerose
Programmeur-analyste / Software developer
pascal.bellerose@progisys.com

PROGISYS inc.
Téléphone / Telephone :   (418) 871-4880
Télécopieur / Fax :            (418) 871-0486
Site internet / Website :       www.PROGISYS.com
Courriel / E-mail :              progisys@progisys.com