De : MARYLOU ATWELL [mailto:MATWELL@interboro.k12.pa.us]
Envoyé : mardi 25 juillet 2000 08:07
À : MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Objet : Client Access and V4.4

Booth,
It's not that I'm afraid, I'm just unsure of the product right now.  I will be taking the IBM classes on it I'm sure, before I roll it out to the users (teachers and office staff).  I want to make sure that it will work as what they have now.  Most of our users do not have ANY desire to work this from home.   There are a few, and those that do in fact use the Wall Data product for the smaller amount of stuff needed on those older pc's which they don't want to get rid of.   ( You know, the old friend kind of thing)  I will play around with it and get comfortable and I'm sure it will be very useful.  Thanks for your comments.   And I am open for any tips you might have.

MaryLou