  • Subject: Re: Final thread: Gold nugget
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:28:26 +0100

Justin,

I personally was NOT "criticizing management of our 400s" so don't take offense.
Just trying to recount "been there done that (learned that the hard way)"
experiences buddy !

That is AMAZING that you crank through stuff like that !!

Please tell us more about these spool files though - ARE they job logs because
as
was pointed out, changing logging levels can make them go away !!

Chuck