  • Subject: RE: NEW REDBOOK: J D Edwards OneWorld Implementation for AS/400 SG24-5195-01
  • From: "Richard Jackson" <richardjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:22:21 -0600

Don:

Thanks.  Most of those authors are IBM people.  I had the first draft in
March from Aco.  I talked to Dave Anderson (JDE Denver ATG) yesterday about
it.  It contains his entire OneWorld performance pitch - but without editing
or integration into the normal document flow.

I also have a couple of CDs each containing the final draft.  Unfortunately,
the final draft isn't the same as the final final.  Bummer.  I'll get Dave
to give me a final final on CD and stop worrying.  If I get a spare, do you
want one?

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
www.richardjacksonltd.com