  • Subject: Re: AS/400 UPGRADE
  • From: "oludare" <oludare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:27:34 -0400

HERE...

Opt  Resource        Type  Status                Text
     SI01              6513  Operational           Storage Controller
       DC04          6385  Operational           Tape Controller
     SI02              6512  Operational           Storage Controller
       DC05          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC06          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC07          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC08          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC09          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC10          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC11          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC13          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC12          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC14          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
     SI04              2621  Operational           Storage Controller
       DC19          9348  Operational           Tape Controller
     CMB01         9162  Operational           Combined function IOP
       DC01          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC02          6607  Operational           Disk Storage Controller
       DC03          6320  Operational           Optical Controller
       DC18          6379  Operational           Tape Controller