• Subject: Command To Check Current Subsystem
  • From: Joe Giusto <JGiusto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:49:19 -0400

Is there a CL command that I can use to determine the current subsystem that
a job is running in?

I want to use it to change subsystems via TFRJOB in the initial signon
program.  The problem I am having is when I do the TFRJOB my initial program
starts again and I go into a loop.  If I could check the current subsystem,
I can skip the TFRJOB statement on the second pass.

I tried using *LDA but that seems to be reset as well.

Thank you,

Joe Giusto II
Patuxent Publishing Company
10750 Little Patuxent Parkway