  • Subject: Re: Question on Reorganizing IBM Files...
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:16:27 +0100

Thanks Chris !

I guess I never really considered the RCLSTG command for this (Duh) until I got
Rob's post !!

And I wasn't planning on changing IBM's files (I consider stuff like that a no
no) but DO appreciate the explanation about how Reuse Deleted Records can impact
system performance !!!

Would this (sys performance degradation) apply to 3rd party files or my own or
is
it more impacted by the usage level of a file ?

Thanks !

Chuck