  • Subject: Re: BIG Communications Problem - I'm CLUELESS...
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 09:13:10 +0100

Hi Mac !

Thanks to all the feedback.

Yep, I agree with how folks on the "other end" can view things, etc. and I have
been REAL lucky to ID a good person at each site to walk through stuff and groom
in the "good info" vein !

A UPS is getting ordered for all of our sites !!

And yes, the diagnostics tools seem to be REALLY lacking at times - this being a
GREAT example  - of course I need to make sure I'M not missing something in that
regard FIRST before saying that I guess !!! Just in the pre-frame relay days it
was pretty obvious that 50+ devices were stuck because the LINE was failing or
something <BG> !!!

And I DEFINITELY agree with a diagram of how things SHOULD look, that is an
EXCELLENT suggestion !

Thanks !

Chuck