On the IBM 400 site there is a location with some practice tests geared toward certification.  You may could go through some of them and glean some questions and answers for your own test.  This way you could at least see if someone has any experiencs.

http://www.ibm.com/education/certify/certs/a4_index.phtml

Chris Whisonant
Mid-Range Systems Engineer
Rock Hill Telephone Company