And why not?  Smart people are just that-smart and by definition they are
in the minority.  What they need for their job is a whole lot different
than what a doofus like me needs.  I need a long learning ramp, small
changes, and reassurance my world is not going to disappear.  These are
all foreign concepts to the super-brains around here.  But I have needs
that have value for RPG too, especially as I am in the vast majority of
programmers for the AS/400 who are around the "average" ranking. Remember,
half the AS/400 programmers in the world are below average.

The argument is no different than the old argument that only males that
are property owners are smart enough to vote.  Well, I ain't smart but I
didn't vote for Dick Nixon either time.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com