RE: /400 skills test

  • Subject: RE: /400 skills test
  • From: "Debbie Panco" <dpanco43@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:46:03 -0400

fixed

<<All this talk about tests, interviews, etc assumes that you actually have
some
people to choose from.  The last time I did any hiring, I ran ads for weeks
in 4 different newspapers and talked to many headhunters to finally scrounge
up about a half a dozen
candidates that even knew what an AS/400 looked like.
Bob Voltz>>

Want to complicate a people search for the AS/400?  How about a heavy hitter
who is proficient in both COBOL and RPG?

Debbie

+---