No one else has even mentioned looking at actual code as a means of
evaluating a programmer.  Why not?

It interests me that no one has yet mentioned a portfolio of code as a
means of evaluating a programmer.  I have a selection of code that I feel
represents my abilities and that I feel should be of more interest than a
written test.

Booth Martin
booth@martinvt.com
http://www.MartinVT.com