  • Subject: RE: SFLDSP question
  • From: "Ron Hawkins" <RON@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:16:33 -0700

If you happen to have the OVERLAY keyword in the SFLCTL record, and you had
written the subfile record earlier, then you would still see the old subfile on
the screen, even with the keyword optioned off. If other words, it won't clear
the screen for you just because you optioned off the display subfile record
keyword.

Just a guess..

Ron