  • Subject: RE: csv output from cpytoimpf
  • From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:56:21 -0700

There are ptfs available for this one.  There was a posting on the Ignite400
list week before last about it.  I didn't save it, because we're going to
v4r4 at the end of the month and hope to see them the morning after the
install.

I've had to do some file extracts for import into (gasp)an NT based package
recently, so it's more of a sore subject for me than it might be otherwise.

I've also been playing with the IFS recently, and have found a lot of good
things to say about it.  Sure wish it were documented better.  Finding out
how to do some simple things is like trying to learn to boil water from a
book on alchemy.