User presses Esc/Attn to "copy screen"

  • Subject: User presses Esc/Attn to "copy screen"
  • From: "Bale, Dan" <DBale@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:18:56 -0400

fixed

I'm sure this has been covered before, but since I _still_ do not _yet_ have
internet access here, I am unable to search the archives...

I am looking for an attention program (activated by the user pressing the
Attn key) which reads the user's current display with all the display
attributes.  It then either prints it out with the highlighting and
underlining or copies it somewhere; doesn't matter which.

Anybody know where I can find it?  If someone can give me a direct link, I
might be able to get somebody else here to download it for me.

TIA,
Dan Bale
+---