  • Subject: Re: CHANGES TO QSYS & QUSRSYS PGMs, CMDs, PRTFs
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:30:40 -0500

Run the program that made the changes again after
you install the operating system.

Oops, you say you don't store all of these changes
in a program?  Oh well, at least you've got them in
a separate library, and you've modified the system
value QSYSLIBL and put this new library at the top
of the library list.

Oops, you don't have these in a separate library?  Oh
well, maybe now is a good time to pour through your
list of documented changes and put them into a program.

Oops, you don't have all of these changes documented?
Bummer.

oludare@ix.netcom.com on 05/10/2000 03:24:36 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet