Re: Pentasafe VS. Powerlock

  • Subject: Re: Pentasafe VS. Powerlock
  • From: Sistema400@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:36:46 EDT

fixed

Johnny,

I think you might be comparing apples and bananas!!!

Pentasafe is a slick auditing and security tool that addresses exit points
(or AS/400 servers).  I've seen it work. It is very powerful, but it seems it
replaces OS/400 security.  Is pretty expensive.

Powerlock, on the other hand, is strictly "exit points" I've heard is pretty
hard to install.

With the help of our consultants, we've written our own auditing tools and
have combined them with a product called securenet.  Cost-efffective and
fast.   Go take a look at it.   www.pgsas400.com

Cheers,

Armando
Sistemas de Informatica Centroamericanos
http://www.infosis.com.sv/

+---