  • Subject: RE: Save while active?
  • From: "Bale, Dan" <DBale@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:33:54 -0400

For a rant, that was rather articulate!  ;-)

How do PTFs play into this?  It's been a long while since I've been
responsible for any save / restore issues, but I seem to remember that
applying PTFs meant that we had to do another SAVSYS & SAVLIB *IBM to keep
the recovery tapes current.  Any thoughts on that?

- Dan Bale