Just Got My V4R3 (& R4) CD's & Manuals. Now What?

fixed

Previously sent through RPG400-L@midrange.com

Last time I did an upgrade this complex was back in 1988 when the 400
first came out.  Back then we were migrating from the System/38.

All this stuff I received is kind of overwhelming!  Does anyone have
SOLID crib notes or anything to ensure I don't blow up?  I'm coming from
V3R7.....Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,
  Ted
+---