  • Subject: RE: how to add 10,000 records to new file with one field setequal tocounter
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:36:48 -0500

To populate the file, I think a program is your best bet.

A better option is to show them how to do the salesperson
lookup.  However I understand your question.  Some things
we take for granted.  Telling someone to just pick one can
take forever.  They try to read too much in the 'just pick
one' instruction.  I find it better sometimes to tell them
to enter 1 for now or some such thing.

StoneJ@GourmetAward.com on 04/26/2000 01:30:48 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet