Re: PTF Load/Apply or GO PTF-opt.8

fixed

I tend to load these PTF when users are active.  The only reason I can see not
to is if the additional overhead is not acceptable, otherwise Go for it.

You can change the IPL option on the Go PTF Menu option 7 and 8 to N by changing
the Service Attributes.

Use the CHGSRVA command and change the PTFINSTYPE to *DLYALL

+---