  • Subject: Re: How to print retail shelf labels from AS/400 on laser printer
  • From: "Melvin Hawkins" <melhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:31:31 -0700

Title: How to print retail shelf labels from AS/400 on laser printer

I have used forms Print from  Integrated Custom Software, Inc..,  They are located in:

12 National Drive   Glastonbury, CT 06033 USA

Phone 860-657-3339  Fax 860-657-8150

The URL is  http://www.formsprint.com/

I found them very good and did a lot of form adjustments to change impact printer forms to Laser.  This runs on the AS/400 and utilizes two out q's one for the data and one for the form.

   Sales             Technical Support