Pete,

I'ld like to see those dolts that send out those icidious "I'm out of the
office on vacation at the cat house for a week, call my operator if you
have a system meltdown" kinda messages be consigned to hand punching their
programs on 96column cards for a month!

Crush, kill, destroy....:)  (which cartoon was that from anyway?)

Don in DC

---------