I am learning to use the HTTP Server and I am playing with the Directives. I
created a Directory on the IFS call outside. within it I created a directory
call image. QTMHHTP1 and QTMHHTTP were give authority to these. Here is the
Pass Directive I am using:

 Pass  /     /outside/*

Does this give access to the image directory?

I get the welcome page that is in the directory called outside but the image
call pic04.gif does not display. when I do a view image from the browser I
get the following:

I get a Forbidden by Rule - 403

I have all the HTML in directory /outside and all images in /outside/image.

Thanks In Advance

Bruce Collins
Twitchell Corporation
bacollins@twitchellcorp.com

"People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who do!"