  • Subject: Re: AS/400 FRONT PANEL KEYS CONFIGURATION
  • From: "oludare" <oludare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:18:15 -0400

Yes, I figured it out.  The problem was 'AUXILIARY STORAGE IS=0'.  I think
there was a "PROGRAM DUMP" that used all DASD space.  Solution: I IPL
manually and deleted all JOBLOGS, PROGRAM QUEs, JOBQs et al but OUTQs.  It
resolved my problem but know I have to wait for some of my HUGE files access
path to be created before I let the users back on.  The access path jobs (2)
are taking over +++++ of PROCESSOR time.

Thanks for your response.

Dare