  • Subject: Re: SEU Bombing
  • From: Terry@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:29:02 -0500

Actually, we're using client access (personal communications).

Terry Richardson
Vermont Information Processing, Inc.
terry@vtinfo.com

                    bdietz@3x.com

                    Sent by:                   To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

                    owner-midrange-l@mi        cc:

                    drange.com                 Subject:     Re: SEU Bombing

                    03/29/00 08:33 AM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

You wouldn't happen to be using OEM terminals?  I ran into similar things
after a RISC upgrade.  It seems that the OEM tubes
did not like the new WSC's.

Bryan Dietz

                    Terry@VTINFO.COM

                    Sent by:                   To:
MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
                    owner-midrange-l@mi        cc:

                    drange.com                 Subject:     SEU Bombing

                    03/28/00 04:45 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Hi all--  I searched the archives, but didn't see any postings about this
problem I'm having.  I have bombed out of SEU a couple of times today.  I
go into any source member, exclude a line or multiple lines, and press page
up, the system dumps and puts you back to PDM.  The QPSRVDMP spool file has
the line " Space offset X'00000000' is outside current limit for object
<filename.membername>.

 We're on V4R3 and are pretty current on PTF's, so it's probably not that.
Has this been happening to anyone else?

Thanks--

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com