• Subject: SEU Bombing
  • From: Terry@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:45:13 -0500

Hi all--  I searched the archives, but didn't see any postings about this
problem I'm having.  I have bombed out of SEU a couple of times today.  I
go into any source member, exclude a line or multiple lines, and press page
up, the system dumps and puts you back to PDM.  The QPSRVDMP spool file has
the line " Space offset X'00000000' is outside current limit for object

 We're on V4R3 and are pretty current on PTF's, so it's probably not that.
Has this been happening to anyone else?

Terry Richardson
Vermont Information Processing, Inc.