SEU Bombing

  • Subject: SEU Bombing
  • From: Terry@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:45:13 -0500

fixed

Hi all--  I searched the archives, but didn't see any postings about this
problem I'm having.  I have bombed out of SEU a couple of times today.  I
go into any source member, exclude a line or multiple lines, and press page
up, the system dumps and puts you back to PDM.  The QPSRVDMP spool file has
the line " Space offset X'00000000' is outside current limit for object
<filename.membername>.

 We're on V4R3 and are pretty current on PTF's, so it's probably not that.
Has this been happening to anyone else?

Thanks--

Terry Richardson
Vermont Information Processing, Inc.