  • Subject: Re: BRMS with Adsm and 3494 library
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:13:50 -0500

BRMS requires training, training and more training.  Go to a class.
I went to COMMON and about the only thing I got of value out of the
session was get training.  It's amazing how they can teach you:
Development tools, RPG III & IV, subfiles and the whole shebang in a
week but suggest you go off for training for BRMS.

quazy@SoftHome.net on 03/22/2000 05:08:12 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet