Re: reg. adding job entries

  • Subject: Re: reg. adding job entries
  • From: Patrick Townsend <townsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:07:34 -0800

fixed

Nanda,

Be sure your job description has specified a user profile, not the
default of *RQD. Also, be sure you specify the RQSDTA parameter of the
job you want to run, and the INLLIBL of the library list for the job.

If you still have errors look in the message queue QSYSOPR for errors,
and in the subsystem monitor job (WRKACTJOB, then "5" next to the
subsystem name, then 10 for the job log, then F10 for the details). One
of these places will probably have an error message.

Patrick
--
IBM AS/400 communications, FTP automation, and network security
software and consulting services.

http://www.patownsend.com

stg_midrange_support@md.in.dsqsoft.com wrote:

>      I try to add one ADDAJE to a subsystem. I got the message "Subsystem
>XXXXX
> cannot start autostart job XXXXXX". How can i add one ADDAJE to an subsystem?.
>
> thanks
> Nanda
>
> +---
> +---