Need 2 cents on multiple libraries DECISION

  • Subject: Need 2 cents on multiple libraries DECISION
  • From: Julie Francis <jfrancis6222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:35:05 -0500

fixed

Hello Again,
We have decided to go with multiple libraries, but also insure that the plant
code exists within the file (later as recommended by Tim) .  The original plan
was multiple members (I reviewed the archives on that one, enough said!!!)  The
fact that we have large files, different billing dates, time zones etc, etc, etc
outweighed the consolidation consideration.  Thank you all for helping us make
this decision, and to all involved who's original archives helped us get away
from the currently used multiple members system.  Thank you, thank you, thank
you.   Julie

+---