  • Subject: Re: as400 as exchange server
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:11:27 -0600

I agree with you, but the focus of consultants who promote the use of
this bloated tool is not to provide their clients with the best tool for
the job (meaning the fastest, most stable, and lowest cost), but to line
their own pockets via the ignorance and gullibility of there customer.

No offence meant to those consultants who really are interested in their
customer.