  • Subject: FW: Problem starting FTP server
  • From: "Carl Galgano" <cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:29:44 -0500

Sorry if this gets duplicated, I did not see it show up on the list the
first time I sent it.
Regards,
CJG

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
540 Powder Springs Street, Suite C19
Marietta, GA  30064
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation