  • Subject: RE: Suftware Subscription strikes again.
  • From: "Martin, Booth" <BoothM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:36:29 -0500

Regardless of what the truth is, there is some pricing issues going around.
I was told by a client that their software upgrade from V3R7 to V4anything
would be $50,000 and still counting when they hung up the phone.  Their
system is just not that large to justify bi-annual upgrade prices in that
range. Their next phone calls were to IBM's competitors.  Who can blame
them?

If those prices are incorrect then someone better be saying something.  If
they are correct heaven help us.

"Apres moi, les deluge" - Lou G.