From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Philipp Rusch
Sent: Wednesday, 8 March 2000 06:04
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: XAIX and XAUTOQ

Hello Nathan,
please be more specific about your network attachments and about the
type
of printers you are using, perhaps I can help then.
There are some printboxes out that can handle LPR/LPD like you want, but
others only claim to understand the full set of commands ...

So long , Philipp Rusch

EDP Consulting Rusch
Rosbach / Germany
philipp.rusch@rusch-edv.de