  • Subject: Re: E-mail from AS/400
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:05:51 -0500

Keyes has been around forever.  Last time I saw their products
was in 83 I think.  I was just starting out with a consulting
firm and I was helping to replace a mainframe shops key to diskette
machines with the product Keyes had to emulate key to diskette
using a S/36 terminal.  Operator ability to setup record formats
and all.  Hey, some people you have to wean slowly.

anovick@bellatlantic.net on 03/02/2000 01:49:55 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet