  • Subject: RE: Change Management Software - Now sleuthing
  • From: "Ron Hawkins" <hwarangron@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:15:41 -0800

John,
Thanks for the input. I agree with everything you say about cpu percentage.
However, our box continually runs in the 90% total range. And 20% for a
single user over 20 minutes when 80 other jobs are running is excessive.
This only happens on the Turnover jobs, not on anything else running on the
system.

After reading all the responses here (I've been in a meeting all day so I
didn't get back to any until now) I think the problem is probably in the way
we've configured the Turnover system. I had the administrator change the
process of promoting from test to production and everyone says thats helped
the problem. Further, Turnover has seen the postings on this forum and
arranged for a trainer to come out next month. This was very nice of them to
do.

Ron