  • Subject: RE: Change Management Software
  • From: "Ron Hawkins" <RON@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:47:21 -0800

Dave,

That's an excellent suggestion regarding getting stuff into production. We are
compiling it multiple times from test to production and moveing it seems like a
workable solution. We have had some personnel turnover a that position and so
training is an issue. However, it seems to me that repeated complaints to
Turnover about the problem should have produced a solution, especially since
you came up with a workable solution 10 minutes after I posted the problem! I
still think there support is lacking (or at least is in this instance).

Ron