  • Subject: Re: IBM's Query (WRKQRY)
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:29:24 -0500

You might want to consider IBM's Query Management.  If you have a 400,
you have it.  If you have SQL, you have a prompter for it.  Query Management
can do selections based on control breaks by using SQL's GROUP BY and HAVING
clause.  You do lose the detail lines however.

aleisk@frpaper.com on 02/17/2000 01:25:27 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet