George,

Good to hear from you.  How's the gang at Weyerhauser?  Say Hello to all for
me.

You can get a number of the books PDF style via the web at

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/v4r4eng.htm

or which ever version you need.

I've downloaded a number of these to one of our servers for easy access.
And of course if you have Adobe Acrobat, or similar, you can build your own
bookcase/bookshelf type of menu.

Regards,
Jon A. Erickson (former contractor)
Sr. Programmer Analyst