3) Write your own application that you would use in place of PDM option 14;
it would have to set up the proper compile command for the source type you
use it on, and you would code the SBMJOB to use INLLIBL(*JOBD).

#1 - I do NOT recommend for an already established shop.  I worked in a
development shop that used this option from day one.
#2 - Quick & dirty.  Gets you the results you want quickly, but you need to
consider ALL the jobs _you_ submit.  Could get you in trouble if you submit
production jobs that expect the *CURRENT library list.
#3 - Long-term, the best option, IMO.  Someone on this list may have already
done this programming.  Ideally, one PDM option would work exactly like
option 14, except that it would use INLLIBL(*JOBD).  The biggest stumbling
block would be to handle the prompting of the compile command, i.e., when
you use 14 and press F4, you see the prompt for the compile command
(CRTxxxPGM).  When I tried to do this option a few years ago, F4 would bring
up the SBMJOB command with the CRTxxxPGM command string in the CMD parameter
prompt.  I was too lazy to press F4 again to bring up the prompt for the
CRT* command.  Also, if you wanted to back out of submitting the compile
from the CRT* prompt, you had to remember to press F3 or F12 _twice_; if you
only pressed it once and then inadvertently pressed Enter, the compile was
submitted.  If you never prompt for the compile, then this might be easy to
put together.

- Dan Bale