  • Subject: RE: CA/400 Prestart job ending by itself (QNPSERVR)
  • From: Scott Mildenberger <Smildenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:26:35 -0700

I checked the storage used by quser on 3 of our machines and the values were
3868, 5180, and 16344.  The smallest was our development box which doesn't
have a lot of users and the largest was one of our heavily used production
boxes that typically has 150 users signed on, it also doesn't get IPL'd very
often but was last done in late December.  If this is your problem then the
change you made should improve the situation but you could still bump into
it.

Scott