  • Subject: RE: STRQMQRY
  • From: "Angela Wawrzaszek(EXCH)" <wawrzaszeka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:04:39 -0500

I tried the semicolon but I get the same error of invalid token.  I tried
putting it on just the first update line then on both.  What did I miss?

UPDATE BPCSF/ITH SET TPFDV='J' WHERE TTYPE='J' AND TCLAS>='X1' AND
TCLAS<='X3';
UPDATE BPCSF/ITH SET TTYPE = 'A2' WHERE TPFDV = 'J' AND TTYPE = 'J',
AND TCLAS >= 'X1' AND TCLAS <= 'X3';

 STRQMQRY QMQRY(AUSTEELLIB/MULTTRANS)
 Token ; was not valid. Valid tokens: <END-OF-STATEMENT>.
 RUN QUERY command failed with SQLCODE -104.
 RUN QUERY command ended due to error.
 STRQMQRY command failed.