  • Subject: RE: faxing
  • From: Chris Bipes <rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:00:37 -0800

Here is another fax solution.  This one is NT based but accepts faxes from
the AS400.

Christopher K. Bipes     mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst   mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.         http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive    Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928 Fax: 707 586-1884

*Note to Recruiters
Neither I, nor anyone that I know of, is interested in any new and/or
exciting positions. Please do not contact me.