  • Subject: Re: Have you read this?
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:29:32 -0600

I read you post to hans, and I agree with you. The deciding factor will
be whether or not you folks help out. Barbara has already sent me a text
on C to RPG data types which can be found at (
http://www.springfieldtn.net/users/leslier/hintsandtips.html ) and
several of you have emailed me with suggestions and offers.
The exchange of knowledge between programmers should always be free and
open, not just RPG but C and java. I would like my site to be one of the
top three you think of when you look for answers, and it will be if you
help out.
So, it is up to you to provide some content, that will help shoot down a
few of your arguments.

--
L. S. Russell Programmer/Analyst
Datrek Professional Bags, Inc.