  • Subject: Re: AS/400 IP COMMUNICATION WAIT TIME
  • From: "Carl Galgano" <cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:41:34 -0500

Bob/Jim:
Why then when I disconnect my laptop which is connected to my AS400 via IP,
and move to a different office in my building and plug back into the network
that I still have the same session connect.  It never misses a beat?
CJG

Carl Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
540 Powder Springs Street
Suite C19
Marietta, GA  30064
770-422-2995
mailto: cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
http://www.ediconsulting.com
EDI, Communications and AS400 Technical Consulting