QCENTURY was PTFed to V3R1 with SF35288 (and related NLV specific PTFs,
see the coverletter to SF35288 for details).  This sytem value was
added to V3R1 so that developers could start using it prior to moving
to a Y2K Ready release such as V3R2.

V3R1 remains as a non-Y2K Ready release, and these PTFs do not change
that designation.

Bruce