  • Subject: RE: A way out of jury duty?
  • From: Chris Bipes <rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:58:55 -0800

My company, CrossCheck, Inc., policy is to pay the employee their full pay
for the day(s).  The only catch is you have to give the company the pay you
receive from the courts.  Boy I hated trading that $7.50 check, (half day),
for the 200+ dollars I am normally am paid.

Christopher K. Bipes    Mailto:chrisb@cross-check.com
CrossCheck, Inc.        http://www.cross-check.com