  • Subject: Re: PTF's and Cum tapes, etc.
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:46:25 +0000

Stuart !

I agree. I wasn't really recommending that strategy, it just was one of those
"thoughts" that hits one from time to time :-)

And being behind CAN be a problem when talking to IBM on problems...

Yep, on the order, that's why I asked her and checked with IBM TWICE and asked a
friend of mine who is an ex-CE and it IS correct and DID work. The PTF process
is
VERY smart - again - eat your HEARTS out NT and Novell folks <BG>...

I got it all done fairly quickly Sunday and all is well. HUGE sigh of relief -
bring on the new year !

Chuck

Chuck