  • Subject: RE: HTTP Access & Error Logging
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:38:57 -0600

Right from the HTTP server book... it looks like your format is wrong.  You
either should use just a file name, which will put it in QUSRSYS, or specify
a library using the QSYS.LIB method

For the QSYS file system, you can specify the access log file in two ways:

If you only specify a log file name, then the server creates the file in the
QUSRSYS library.

For example: acclog.

You can choose the library for the file by specifying the QSYS object name
using the Integrated File System syntax for file names.

For example: /qsys.lib/httplogs.lib/acclog.file.

The library that you specify must exist before you start the server. The
server creates the file and the member.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools - www.bvstools.com
Netshare400 - www.netshare400.com